Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Take 5

Not the band of course. I mean, I'm taking 5 minutes off my time to write some nonsense here. Not too much of a nonsense but just some ramblings from my inner self.

Hey guys, sorry I have been missing for quite sometime now from the bloody bloggey world. It's funny that I still know how to blog. Anyone can maintain a bloody blog nowadays. Well, for now....I'm definitely here to stay. Used to have better number of visitors though. Page view for yesterday amounted to 43. Thanks for the support and I'm sure I'll post more things up if I could.

I'm free-er nowadays but I think what I'll do is go try eat at every bloody place and then I'll give a fast quick review of the ambience, food, cleanliness, staff friendliness and restroom. I called that S.C.A.R.F. So that's it. I guess I'll also post reviews on things like places I went and even about my job whenever possible.

I got to work a bit now guys. Take care and be right back here for your entertainment.

Over n out,
David Hng

No comments:

Post a Comment