Sunday, January 16, 2011

Phase 3: Editing

Editing doesn't seem so hard as oppose to the previous blogspot that I have. It's kinda weird having such ease in editing. I am so intrique with the mechanism used in the widgets. I think I have to look up a little more into HTML already. Funny thing is... I am so indecisive of what widget to put.

My previous blog has a tracker and a head count widget. Then I also have a several link widgets to do advertisements as well. Should I do the same? I even have a Facebook widget on my page. LOLX. The FB widget is cute though. LOLL... it updates with the latest status you put up in FB! Wahahaha. Since it's linked so it's kinda dangerous and you need to be careful with what u put upfront in FB though! Heh! XP

Ok for now, I am gonna decide and the next time I post, it's definitely with the cute widgets! That's all for now.

Over n Out,
David Hng

No comments:

Post a Comment